Storm damage in California
This was a storm water loss. The roof was affected by the storm and heavy rains. SERVPRO Of NW Bakersfield was called out to help with the customers ceiling which collapsed due to the water from the rain and went through the roof as well.
SERVPRO specializes in restoring contents damaged by storms and other water damage events. We utilize several methods of cleaning your contents, including:
- Dry Cleaning - Used for cleaning light residues or to pre-clean prior to cleaning.
- Wet Cleaning - An effective cleaning method for removing moderate to heavy residues.
- Spray and Wipe -Effective for items that can’t withstand cleaning.
- Foam Cleaning - Used for upholstery fabrics that might shrink or bleed if cleaned.
- Abrasive Cleaning - Involves agitation of the surface being cleaned.
- Immersion Cleaning - Contents are dipped into a bath of the cleaning product.