Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
SERVPRO of NW Bakersfield is one of the leading providers of restoration services. We train our technicians to the highest degree and encourage extra training at every opportunity. By having a team of local technicians with a variety of expertise we make your life easy because you only have to deal with one company throughout service. Our Large Loss Teams work on jobs that have valuations in excess of one million dollars. We also have a specialized external cleaning facility to salvage valuables for individuals with a fire loss and pack outs needed. At heart, we love our job and when disaster strikes, homeowners, business owners, and major insurance companies alike rely on SERVPRO to make it “Like it never even happened.” Nevertheless, we are ready for any size disaster which also means giving all our residents a 24-hour emergency call line in times of need including all holidays. That also means sending teams to help mitigate and help people with any damage caused by wildfires in neighboring locations. Our team has been in business for over 18 years and with the best experience needed, you count on us to do the work as the professionals that we are and in a timely matter. Like mentioned we are also a one stop shop, therefore after the mitigation services we can do the repairs as well and are licensed to do so. Our team knowledgeable and bilingual, chose the professionals in green!
Se Habla Español
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (661) 588-3975
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2140 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of NW Bakersfield arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.