Fire damage in Porterville, CA
This was a fire loss out of town in Porterville, CA. We were called out to remove all damaged items, debris, and removal of the shed as well since it was damaged. As per insured they don't know how it happened. Technicians hauled off all trash and cleaned up the affected area. Some important tips you need to know in case you ever experience fire damage.
After A Fire- Use Caution
While waiting for help to arrive, safety is important:
- Assess whether it’s safe to stay in the house.
- Look out for electrical and “slip and fall” hazards.
- Only attempt activities that are safe for you to perform.
- Wet materials can be VERY heavy. Be careful!
- If safe to enter, and weather permits; open windows and s to “air out” structure and reduce smoke odors.