Fire damage in Bakersfield, CA
SERVPRO Of NW Bakersfield was called out for this commercial fire damage that happened here in town. Our technicians set up a vapor odor machine in order to help get rid of the smoke smell. Our cleaning crew HEPA Vacuumed all affected areas from top to bottom. Then chem sponged all affected areas. Our cleaning crew is very detailed that they clean every single item one by one from biggest to smallest. Also contents, ceiling, ceiling fans, walls all are properly cleaned with our unique SERVPRO chemicals that get the job done right. Our technicians removed acoustic ceiling tile and removed drywall only in affected areas, cleaned up all debris and then vacuumed once again. They also removed all affected cove base molding and rubber. Then, deodorize the entire home. Scaffolding was setup in order to get to the highest places in the building. Trust SERVPRO Of NW Bakersfield to clean your house after a fire damage and we promise you will be happy with our work.