Photo Gallery

Water damage

Water damage

This was a commercial water loss. Sprinkler busted inside the buildings kitchen and flooded 10 rooms. Flooring affected was tile, and carpet. Set up enough equipment in order for the business to get back to normal in no time. We stated to our customer we make disasters "Like it never even happened." Also assure them they would be happy once its completed. Once drying process was completed owner was happy with our work.    

Bio-Hazard/Trauma cleanup

Bio-Hazard/Trauma cleanup

 This was a bio-hazard/trauma cleanup due to blood and feces that was involved. Our customer is hospice care, therefore we accelerated our procedures in order to accommodate our customer back home before we left.  We are a Certified firm, our  technicians removed carpet from master bedroom, bedroom 1, hallway, master closet, bedroom 1closet and office. Scraped floors to remove pad in the living room. Also removed vinyl tiles in kitchen, dining and entry. Wiped down walls from all affected rooms. Owner was pleased in how quickly we were with the cleaning and removing of contaminated items and materials.

Carpet removal from water damage

Carpet removal from water damage

In many cases just like this one, once an exceeding amount of water has flowed onto carpet, it must be removed. After, we can begin the dry down of the foundation underneath and the repairs. 

Warehouse cleaning job

Warehouse cleaning job

We pride ourselves in our quality of service and this job was definitely one to be proud of. Back in November, our cleaning techs spent quite some time cleaning a large warehouse up in Tehachapi, Ca. The end results were amazing. 

Mold caused by water damage

Mold caused by water damage

The most important reason to dry water as quickly as possible and in good time is to prevent mold growth. In December we had a water damage job and while working on it found mold growth. 

Extension cord fire

Extension cord fire

Back in October of 2016, we responded to a fire lead in Bakersfield. Upon review, we had realized it was an extension cord that was running the pool filter that was plugged into the home that had caught fire causing severe damage. 

Roof Leak

Roof Leak

SERVPRO of NW Bakersfield responded to a job on 12/23/16 that led to a roof inspection. There was a significant amount of water entering from the roof into the home. This caused unfortunate water damage and so our work began.