Recent Before & After Photos

Commercial cleaning in Bakersfield, CA


This was a commercial cleaning for the Fire house here in Bakersfield, CA.  SERVPRO of NW Bakersfield was called out once again from this commercial compan... READ MORE



Storm damage in Santa Rosa, CA


This was a storm/fire in Santa Rosa, CA, which was the result of the Tubbs fire which destroyed an estimated 2,834 homes. Our customers were one ... READ MORE



Mold remediation in Bakersfield, CA


This mold job was due to a pipe inside wall that burst here in Bakersfield, CA. SERVPRO of NW Bakersfield was called out to perform a mold inspection. Upon insp... READ MORE



Commercial theft in Bakersfield, CA


This was a commercial theft due to a break in and SERVPRO Of NW Bakersfield was called to clean up the broken glass. There was broken glass inside and outside t... READ MORE



Mold remediation in Bakersfield, CA


This flood was due to a supply line to the homeowners washer that failed in Bakersfield,CA. Insured stated that they noticed water stains on... READ MORE



Mold remediation in Bakersfield, CA


This is was a mold remediation in Bakersfield, CA which was the result of the water copper line to the water purifier.  Insured stated that ... READ MORE



Commercial cleaning in Bakersfield, CA


This was a deep cleaning of an empty commercial trailer. The cleaning crew vacuumed, cleaned walls, floors, windows, trims, and doors. Also cleaned light fixtur... READ MORE



Commercial fire damage


This commercial fire loss resulted from a fire in a restaurant. The light fixtures and all ceiling tiles had to be replaced due to fire, smoke, soot and water d... READ MORE



Storm damage in Bakersfield, CA


This was a storm damage we had here in Bakersfield, CA September 2017. Insured stated that he noticed in his living room ceiling he had a small stain, he didn&r... READ MORE



Mold remediation in Bakersfield, CA


This was a mold remediation that SERVPRO of NW Bakersfield was called into. The Affected areas were: Master bedroom, Bedroom 1, and HVAC closet. Every mold infe... READ MORE